-
August 4th, 2001, 05:48 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
A priest took a sabbatical to a fishing lodge. On the last day of his trip he hooked a monster fish and proceeded to reel it in. The guide, holding a net, yelled "Look at the size of that Son of a Bitch!"
"Son, I'm a priest. Your language is uncalled for!"
"No, Father, that's what kind of fish it is. A Son of a Bitch fish!"
"Really? Well, help me land this Son of a Bitch!"
Once in the boat, they marveled at the monster. "Father, that is the biggest Son of a Bitch I've ever seen."
"Yes, it is a big Son of a Bitch. What should I do with it?"
"Why eat it of course. You've never tasted anything as good as that Son of a Bitch!"
Elated, the priest headed home to the church. While unloading his gear, and his prize catch, Sister Mary inquired about his trip. "Take a look at this big Son of a Bitch I caught!"
Sister Mary gasped and clutched her rosary, "Father!"
"It's OK Sister. That's what kind of fish it is. A Son of a Bitch fish!"
"Oh, well then what are you going to do with that big Son of a Bitch?"
"Why, eat it of course. The guide said nothing compares to the taste of a Son of a Bitch."
The Sister informed the priest that the Pope was scheduled to visit in a few days and that they should fix the Son of a Bitch for dinner. "I'll even clean the Son of a Bitch," she said.
As she was cleaning the huge fish, the Friar walked in. "What are you doing Sister?"
"Father wants me to clean this big Son of a Bitch for the Pope's dinner."
"Sister! I'll clean it if you're so upset! Please watch your language!"
"No, no, no. It's called a Son of a Bitch fish. Really."
"Oh, well in that case I'll fix up a great meal and that Son of a Bitch can be the main course! Let me know when you've finished cleaning that Son a of Bitch."
On the night of the Pope's visit, everything was perfect. The Friar had prepared an excellent meal, there was wine, and the fish was excellent.
The Pope said, "This is great fish, where did you get it?"
"I caught the Son of a Bitch!" proclaimed the proud priest.
The Pope's eyes opened wide, but he said nothing. "And I cleaned the Son of a Bitch!" exclaimed the sister.
The Pope sat silent in disbelief.
And the friar added, "And I prepared the Son of a Bitch, using a special recipe!"
The Pope looked at each of them. Slowly a big smile crept across his face.
"You fuckers are all right!!"
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
August 4th, 2001, 07:16 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
BAWHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!
*coughs
-
August 4th, 2001, 07:49 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks